• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

New York with kids

thom

a good friend and his 3 kids (wife too) are going to new york next month for a few days and asked me to come up with some suggestions for things to do and places to eat that are family-friendly. kids are about 9,12 &13. any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. by the way,they will be staying in secaucus and will be using public transport to get into the city each day. thanks!

a good friend and his 3 kids (wife too) are going to new york next month for a few days and asked me to come up with some suggestions for things to do and places to eat that are family-friendly. kids are about 9,12 &13. any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. by the way,they will be staying in secaucus and will be using public transport to get into the city each day. thanks!

well, i know you want NYC recs, but Medieval Times might be a consideration, as it's right near their hotel: http://medievaltimes.com/