• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

Tropicalsenior

Tropicalsenior

Punctuation

29 minutes ago, teonzo said:

talking about "carbonara vegana", most of them in Italian language).

I only read through a few of these and most of them are vile. If I were to go vegan I would follow the example of @shain Her vegan dishes are layers of flavor, texture, and color and they are not pale limitations of classic dishes. But your point is taken. Even the Italians are messing with the traditional.

Tropicalsenior

Tropicalsenior

Punctuation

28 minutes ago, teonzo said:

I only read through a few of these and most of them are vile. If I were to go vegan I would follow the example of blank. Her vegan dishes are layers of flavor, texture, and color and they are not pale limitations of classic dishes. But your point is taken. Even the Italians are messing with the traditional.

Tropicalsenior

Tropicalsenior

24 minutes ago, teonzo said:

I only read through a few of these and most of them are vile. If I were to govegan I would follow the example of blank. Her vegan dishes are layers of flavor, texture, and color and they are not pale limitations of classic dishes. But your point is taken. Even the Italians are messing with the traditional.