• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Export Only Bourbons

mickblueeyes

Could anyone direct me to an English-speaking website that will ship to the US that has these export only bourbons?

Wild Turkey 1855 reserve

Wild Turkey Stampede 105 proof

Wild Turkey Tradition Bourbon 101

Wild Turkey Kentucky Legend

Wild Turkey 86.8 proof

Wild Turkey 8 yr 101 proof (not the regular 101)

Wild Turkey 4 yr

I am based in UK and can offer the following. Don't know if any are of interest . The 17yo comes in a lovely bottle and box (but is a little expensive!!)

Wild Turkey 17yo (originally for the Japanese market)

Wild Turkey Rare Breed

Wild Turkey Rye

Wild Turkey 10yo Russell's Reserve

Wild Turkey Freedom

All 75cl bottles

Limited quantities. If interested send me a message and I can get photos and prices. If you let me know about quantities as well that would be good.

1855 Reserve (37.5cl) bottles MAY be possible in about 8 weeks

• 4 months later...

Hi ctgm.... :biggrin:

I would like to get in contact so I can arrange to get some bourbons sent to me.

My email address is ilovebourbon@hotmail.com

The bourbons I am interested in are:-

Wild Turkey 17yo (originally for the Japanese market)

Wild Turkey 10yo Russell's Reserve

Wild Turkey Freedom

Wild Turkey 1855 Reserve

I would greatly appreciate it if you could send me a message so I can get photos and prices.

I would most likely buy 3 to 4 cases depending on what is available.

Thank you very much

MBE:

You might want to check periodically on E-Bay for things like this. I bought some "collectable" Maker's Mark bottles (different colored wax) as Christmas presents for people last year.

I checked and none of the items you are looking for are presently available. But I checked past items and found:

86.8 Proof

ILB,

I sent you an e-mail.

I can do some (not a lot though) of the ones that you sent. Unfortunately can't do Freedom any more but can do WT Kentucky Legend.

Also the 1855 Reserve comes in 37.5cl bottles only (or at least that's all I can get).

The biggest problem will be the fact that all the bottles are UK Duty paid. For example the Kentucky Legend is 119.2º which will add on about $14.50 to the bottle.