• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

liuzhou

liuzhou

1 hour ago, FauxPas said:

I always wondered about your kitchen but you never really seemed to talk about it. What was it that you loathed so much about the previous one? 

Will you make any modifications to the new kitchen? 

The old one was tiny. Zero storage. Dark and miserable. The toilet was bigger! 

I don't think I'll modify anything. Maybe something will become apparent as I use it more.

One thing I forgot to mention. It has numerous power points, something most Chinese kitchens sorely lack. The old place only had one and it was temperamental.

liuzhou

liuzhou

39 minutes ago, FauxPas said:

I always wondered about your kitchen but you never really seemed to talk about it. What was it that you loathed so much about the previous one? 

Will you make any modifications to the new kitchen? 

The old was tiny. Zero storage. Dark andmiserable. The toilet was bigger! 

I don't think I'll modify anything. Maybe something will become apparent as I use it more.

One thing I forgot to mention. It has numerous power points, something most Chinese kitchens sorely lack. The old place only had one and it was temperamental.