• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

C. sapidus

C. sapidus

Son is from Russia. When he came home at 6 yo (speaking no English) we asked if he wanted pasta for dinner. He looked horrified. We later learned that "pasta" meant toothpaste. :laugh: What we call pasta is "macaroni."

From that perspective, any kind of pasta can be used in mac & cheese. :rolleyes:

I was never a big mac & cheese fan until I had some at a wedding reception in South Carolina. Holy crackers that was good. I have been chasing the dragon ever since.

Mac & cheese with gochujang sounds delicious.

C. sapidus

C. sapidus

Son is from Russia. When he came home at 6 yo (speaking no English) we asked if he wanted pasta for dinner. He looked horrified. We later learned that "pasta" meant toothpaste. :laugh: What we call pasta is "macaroni."

From that perspective, any kind of pasta can be used in mac & cheese. :rolleyes:

I was never a bit mac & cheese fan until I had some at a wedding reception in South Carolina. Holy crackers that was good. I have been chasing the dragon ever since.

Mac & cheese with gochujang sounds delicious.