• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

FM-14 Table Top 3KW Cooker-Mixer

StanHam

•  
  •  
    •  

•  

I Have a slightly used unit that was purchased new from Savage Bros. at the end of 2020. The machine has been in storage for the last year. I also have if interested a Chocovision Tempering Machine, and a VacPak-it Vacuum packaging machine available. All Items were purchased new, but do to Covid we were never able to get the new business going. Paid over $16k for all 3 items, asking $8,000.00 for cooker/mixer $400.00 for VacPak, and $1,400.00 for Tempering machine. Willing to sell all together or separate. Items are located in Fresno CA. and I would be willing to palletize and ship at buyers expense. I would like to get prices listed, but I am willing to negotiate. image.jpeg.75aa900aca189990010b5b817521dd18.jpeg

image.jpeg

Toffee3.jpg

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...