• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

liuzhou

liuzhou

1 hour ago, Katie Meadow said:

skewering hot dogs to char them over a gas flame while naked but for spike heels is something you can do whenever house-bound.

I am house bound, but right out of spike heels!

Tagliatelle with prawns, matsutake and truffles

I have to say that Chinese truffles are useless. I had to buy a couple to photograph for something I was working on and thought to not waste them.  I wasted time instead.

Totally tasteless but decorative, I suppose - like the gold leaf those idiot chefs put on steaks for their idiot customers!

liuzhou

liuzhou

skewering hot dogs to char them over a gas flame while naked but for spike heels is something you can do whenever house-bound.

I have to say that Chinese truffles are useless. I had to buy a couple to photograph for something I was working on and thought to not waste them.  I wasted time instead.

Totally tasteless but decorative, I suppose - like the gold leaf those idiot chefs put on steaks for their idiot customers!

liuzhou

liuzhou

Totally tasteless but decorative, I suppose - like the gold leaf those idiot chefs put it on steaks for their idiot customers!

liuzhou

liuzhou

I have to say that Chinese truffles are useless. I had to buy a couple to photograph for something I was working on and thought to not waste them.  Iwasted time instead.

Totally tasteless but decorative, I suppose - like the gold leaf those idiot chefs put it on steaks for their idiot customers!

liuzhou

liuzhou