• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

Matthew.Taylor

Matthew.Taylor

16 minutes ago, TdeV said:

I just bought some microgreens which are 7 seeds. Unfortunately they did not label the packet they sold me, so I can't say exactly. I think kale, broccoli, sprouts, leek.

Are you making your own mayo? After thinking about it for years and years, I started making my own mayo about a year ago. An amazing difference! And you could flavour the mayonnaise differently every time you made a batch.

No I’m not. Right now I don’t really have the time for that. 

Sone greens might be nice though.

Matthew.Taylor

Matthew.Taylor

15 minutes ago, TdeV said:

I just bought some microgreens which are 7 seeds. Unfortunately they did not label the packet they sold me, so I can't say exactly. I think kale, broccoli, sprouts, leek.

Are you making your own mayo? After thinking about it for years and years, I started making my own mayo about a year ago. An amazing difference! And you could flavour the mayonnaise differently every time you made a batch.

No I’m not. Right now I don’t really have the time for that.