• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

MaryIsobel

MaryIsobel

My sister and I were both born in March - 2 years and 10 days apart, so we always treat ourselves to a nice birthday lunch and yesterday was the day. We went to a local winery - Domaine de Chaberton -  that makes one of our favourite white wines. Quiche and salad and a glass of said wine (Bacchus) and then it was a nice enough day, about 12C, to sit outside and enjoy a flight. Sunny day, great company and good wine.

r.jpg

MaryIsobel

MaryIsobel

My sister and I were both born in March - 2 years and 10 days apart, so we always treat ourselves to a nice birthday lunch and yesterday was the day. We went to a local winery - Domaine de Chaberton -  that makes one of our favourite white wines. Quiche and salad and a glass of said wine (Bacchus) and then it was a nice enough day, about 12C, to sit outside and enjoy a flight. Suny day, great company and good wine.

r.jpg