• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

no10

no10

I'm hoping to purchase Power Flowers as well. MAG (Mid America Gourmet) is one of the few distributors (that I could find) that has Power Flowers in stock and that is selling at a reasonable price. I've never purchased from them before and was curious if anyone has experience purchasing from them. Are the prices comparable to when you purchased your Power Flowers, @curls and @Kerry Beal?

Is the group aware of any other US distributors that sell Power Flowers besides the one I've listed below?

The Chefs Warehouse is out of stock.

The Pastry Depot is out of stock (and boy, is it expensive!).

The Pastry Chefs Boutique only sells the Color Master for some reason (maybe the actual colorants are out of stock?).

Edited: Mid America Gourmet seems to be a reputable distributor according to this thread.

no10

no10

I'm hoping to purchase Power Flowers as well. MAG (Mid America Gourmet) is one of the few distributors (that I could find) that has Power Flowers in stock and that is selling at a reasonable price. I've never purchased from them before and was curious if anyone has experience purchasing from them. Are the prices comparable to when you purchased your Power Flowers, @curls and @Kerry Beal?

Is the group aware of any other US distributors that sell Power Flowers besides the one I've listed below?

The Chefs Warehouse is out of stock.

The Pastry Depot is out of stock (and boy, is it expensive!).

The Pastry Chefs Boutique only sells the Color Master for some reason (maybe the actual colorants are out of stock?).