• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

CantCookStillTry

CantCookStillTry

@Smithy I'll get back to you about the rubbish and food deliveries. All he can tell me is the food hall is open from 4am-8am (cater to breakfast for day shift and dinner for night shift) and from 4pm to 8pm for the opposite. I'm not sure he'll be that interested finding out for me but one of my workmates sisters is a chef at a mine camp (not the same one) maybe I can ask her about the logistics when I next see her 🤔. Mining is a massive industry here, and there are multiple camps and mines just in the area hubs at, so its fairly well infrastructured. I will endeavour to get answers. 

Breakfast (time for norm hours people - I was certainly still in bed😂) views. 20210129_185355.thumb.jpg.0f361ee49dbda835ac935879e87cbc9c.jpg

CantCookStillTry

CantCookStillTry

@Smithy I'll get back to you about the rubbish and food deliveries. All he can tell me is the food hall is open from 4am-8am (cater to breakfast for day shift and dinner for night shift) and from 4pm to 8pm for the opposite. I'm not sure he'll be that interested finding out for me but one of my workmates sisters is a chef at a mine camp (not the same one) maybe I can ask her about the logistics when I next see her 🤔. Mining is a massive industry here, and there are multiple camps and mines just in the area hubs at, so its fairly well infrastructured. I will endeavour to get answers. 

Breakfast (time for norm hours people - I was certainly still in bed😂) views. 20210129_185355.thumb.jpg.0f361ee49dbda835ac935879e87cbc9c.jpg

CantCookStillTry

CantCookStillTry