• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

Tropicalsenior

Tropicalsenior

Grammar

On 1/25/2021 at 11:44 AM, Owtahear said:

I second this.  This is fantastic stuff liuzhou.   I really appreciate it.

I want to add my thanks and my appreciation for this topic and for all the great articles that you have brought to eGullet. You have introduced us to a China that most of us will never see and helped us to understand it's culture and its food. For me personally, it has been a real eye-opener. The best luncheon that I ever gave in my life was done with information that I have learned from you and with your guidance. Again, thank you for all your hard work.

Tropicalsenior

Tropicalsenior

On 1/25/2021 at 11:44 AM, Owtahear said:

I second this.  This is fantastic stuff liuzhou.   I really appreciate it.

I want to add my thanks in my appreciation for this topic and for all the great articles that you have brought to eGullet. You have introduced us to a China that most of us will never see and helped us understand it's culture and its food. For me personally, it has been a real eye-opener. The best lunch in that I ever gave in my life was done with information that I have learned from you and with your guidance. Again, thank you for all your hard work.