• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

Margaret Pilgrim

Margaret Pilgrim

This book is quirkily iconic.    I bought it when it came out, got rid of it along the way and rebought a copy at a garage sale.     Artichoke and crab recipes.    Blum's crunch cake recipe.   And one I have recently dusted off and trotted out at dinner parties to rave reviews, "Rumaki paté", an easy take on Trader Vic's signature appetizer.     Pretty much THIS.

Margaret Pilgrim

Margaret Pilgrim

This book is quirkily iconic.    I bought it when it came out, got rid of it along the way and rebought a copy at a garage sale.     Artichoke and crab recipes.    Blum's crunch cake recipe.   And one I have recently dusted off and trotted out at dinner parties to rave reviews, "Rumaki paté", an easy take on Trader Vic's signature appetizer.  

Margaret Pilgrim

Margaret Pilgrim

This book is quirkily iconic.    I bought it when it came out, got rid of it along the way and rebought a copy at a garage sale.     Artichoke and crab recipes.    Blum's crunch cake recipe.   And one I have recently dusted off and trotted out at dinner parties to rave reviews, "Rumaki paté", an easy take on Trader Vic's signature appetizer.     Pretty much the same as THIS.  

Margaret Pilgrim

Margaret Pilgrim

This book is quirkily iconic.    I bought it when it came out, got rid of it along the way and rebought a copy at a garage sale.     Artichoke and crab recipes.    Blum's crunch cake recipe.   And one I have recently dusted off and trotted out at dinner parties to rave reviews, "Rumaki paté, an easy take on Trader Vic's signature appetizer.     Pretty much the same as THIS.