• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

paulraphael

paulraphael

7 hours ago, mumkin said:

Curious. In my c. 2015 Bosch the glassware rack has flip-down thingies on the right side that accommodate the stems of stemware. Holds them very nicely. On the other hand, mine doesn’t (that I know of) have any teacup-specific features. Seems very much like two ends of a spectrum. 

Picture? I just looked and it's possible that our teacup shelf is also a wine glass rack (which means that your wine glass rack is also a teacup shelf ... everyone wins). At first it seemed that there wasn't enough head room for them on that middle rack, but it's looking like they just barely fit into a cutout.

paulraphael

paulraphael

7 hours ago, mumkin said:

Curious. In my c. 2015 Bosch the glassware rack has flip-down thingies on the right side that accommodate the stems of stemware. Holds them very nicely. On the other hand, mine doesn’t (that I know of) have any teacup-specific features. Seems very much like two ends of a spectrum. 

Picture? Do the stems lean against them or does it hold them solidly?