• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

Mike.12lu

Mike.12lu

ya i'm the same, not to good with a knife, just need practice... or a slicer 😂. but thanks all for your help.

Hey update finnally i was able to find a few websites that helped me to choose, https://trancheuses-electriques.fr/. Like this one helped me understand how the electric slicer work and how choose one. with all the criterias it's was not easy, but i got it, the most important it's the power, the size of the blade, and the type of blade. So for me i decided to take electric slicer Ostba, i think it's enough and i'm not gona cut really big chunk of meat, it's pretty light so i can move it easely and put it in my closet if necessary. I just have it since a few days so we will see in a few weeks. I will keep you updated if it's was a good choice. Thanks again. 

Mike.12lu

Mike.12lu

ya i'm the same, not to good with a knife, just need practice... or a slicer 😂. but thanks all for your help. Appreciate it.