• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

gfweb

gfweb

9 hours ago, Pankaj said:

Yes, I am the owner of A4Box.

i came across this blog and read all comments. I am trying to see if anyone is facing any problem with A4Box and if there is any area to improve. 

I see people enjoying with A4Box and have written detail reviews, but no one has submitted their reviews on our website. This can help others understand about A4Box.

i also love photos of recipes that all of you have posted here.  

I am all ears if you want us to improve on anything. Shoot us email at info@afourbox.com and put it to my attention. I see almost all emails from all customers.

Maybe you should link eG on your website. 

gfweb

gfweb

9 hours ago, Pankaj said:

Yes, I am the owner of A4Box.

i came across this blog and read all comments. I am trying to see if anyone is facing any problem with A4Box and if there is any area to improve. 

I see people enjoying with A4Box and have written detail reviews, but no one has submitted their reviews on our website. This can help others understand about A4Box.

i also love photos of recipes that all of you have posted here.  

I am all ears if you want us to improve on anything. Shoot us email at info@afourbox.com and put it to my attention. I see almost all emails from all customers.

Maybe you should like eG on your website.