• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

eugenep

eugenep

mistook Wine Spectator (which sucks) with Wine Advocate (which is real)

@cdh - hmmm...like I was after the points list. I'm not sure if what I'm saying exists. Like the Wine Advocate has a vintage chart but I was thinking that there is a chart/table that lists the wines and the points score out of 100. 

I don't know how the monthly/periodical magazine is formatted but I don't think it's in the magazine - the comprehensive chart - but maybe it's something that comes out annually - ratings for 2017 etc. 

If anyone subscribes to the magazine, and can give some info that would be good. 

If found this website that has many Robert Parker / Wine Advocate rated wines 

https://www.thewinebuyer.com/main.asp?request=articles&article=50

I think I'm going to buy buying in bulk and driving there for pick up 

The ratings are true and the flavor has been pretty solid

eugenep

eugenep

@cdh - hmmm...like I was after the points list. I'm not sure if what I'm saying exists. Like the Wine Spectator has a vintage chart but I was thinking that there is a chart/table that lists the wines and the points score out of 100. 

I don't know how the monthly/periodical magazine is formatted but I don't think it's in the magazine - the comprehensive chart - but maybe it's something that comes out annually - ratings for 2017 etc. 

If anyone subscribes to the magazine, and can give some info that would be good. 

If found this website that has many Robert Parker / Wine Spectator rated wines 

https://www.thewinebuyer.com/main.asp?request=articles&article=50

I think I'm going to buy buying in bulk and driving there for pick up 

The ratings are true and the flavor has been pretty solid