• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

scubadoo97

scubadoo97

On 2/9/2019 at 10:18 PM, JoNorvelleWalker said:

I found I don't much care for rye in mixed drinks.  But I do enjoy it neat.  I confess I am not a Scotch drinker at all, as much as my son keeps tempting me.

two ryes that I’ve purchased recently are Driftless Glen and Wilderness Trail.  Our group bought single barrels of each and they are delicious.  More pickle juice flavor in each but in a very good way  

I'm enjoying these neat

sorry these are not in handles 

wrong thread

scubadoo97

scubadoo97

I found I don't much care for rye in mixed drinks.  But I do enjoy it neat.  I confess I am not a Scotch drinker at all, as much as my son keeps tempting me.

two ryes that I’ve purchased recently are Driftless Glen and Wilderness Trail.  Our group bought single barrels of each and they are delicious.  More pickle juice flavor in each but in a very good way  

I'm enjoying these neat

scubadoo97

scubadoo97