• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

prashamk

prashamk

I've finally decided to go with Stick Waffle for its ease of operation and quick production. Since its on stick it doesn't require any cutlery and people can consume it while standing too. Also each machine can produce 4 pcs at a time so I can serve 4 people in each go.

I visited a nearby city and found couple of people making them. They have 2 kinds of waffle base i.e. Vanilla & Chocolate and on top of that they put Maple Syrup, Milk Chocolate or White Chocolate with some garnishings like dry fruits or chocolate chips, small cake crumbs and other colourful things (usually used in Cup Cakes) . They keep it really simple and I feel for a someone like me who is just stepping into world of waffle, it may be ideal. 

These are simple observations / assumptions. I request experts to suggest any alteration, addition to the above. 

Image Source: https://pancake-world.com/product/bamboo-waffle-sticks-28cm-box-of-500/

pw_waffle_sticks__3.png

prashamk

prashamk

I've finally decided to go with Stick Waffle for its ease of operation and quick production. Since its on stick it doesn't require any cutlery and people can consume it while standing too. Also each machine can produce 4 pcs at a time so I can serve 4 people in each go.

I visited a nearby city and found couple of people doing it. They have 2 kinds of waffle base i.e. Vanilla & Chocolate and on top of that they put Maple Syrup, Milk Chocolate or White Chocolate with some garnishings like dry fruits or chocolate chips, small cake crumbs and other colourful things (usually used in Cup Cakes) . They keep it really simple and I feel for a someone like me who is just stepping into world of waffle, it may be ideal. 

These are simple observations / assumptions. I request experts to suggest any alteration, addition to the above. 

Image Source: https://pancake-world.com/product/bamboo-waffle-sticks-28cm-box-of-500/

pw_waffle_sticks__3.png