• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

CanadianHomeChef

CanadianHomeChef

6 hours ago, MarciaS said:
Has anyone seen this?

image.jpeg.68b8db4b18b40c0deaf9c06b708893f4.jpeg

Instead of 12:36 AM ?

I really would have no idea as I  easily interpret that as 12:36am. It appears there are two settings for clock settings. One is 24 hours and the other one is 12. The AM indicator only shows up on the 12 hour clock, but it would show 12:36am as 12:36am. On the 24 hour clock, it'll appear as 00:36 but no am/pm indicator.

At the end of the day, this wouldn't both me as I'm use to  24 hour clocks. I also never set the clock on appliances like this  😂  I plug them in and out too much. 

Not sure why the discrepancy... I updated my firmware while they were still providing updates, so maybe that's why. Do you have a USA model?

CanadianHomeChef

CanadianHomeChef

Has anyone seen this?

I really would have no idea as I  easily interpret that as 12:36am. It appears there are two settings for clock settings. One is 24 hours and the other one is 12. The AM indicator only shows up on the 12 hour clock, but it would show 12:36am as 12:36am. On the 24 hour clock, it'll appear as 00:36 but no am/pm indicator.

At the end of the day, this wouldn't both me as I'm use to  24 hour clocks.

Not sure why the discrepancy... I updated my firmware while they were still providing updates, so maybe that's why. Do you have a USA model?

CanadianHomeChef

CanadianHomeChef

Has anyone seen this?

I really would have no idea as I  easily interpret that as 12:36am. It appears there are no settings for clock settings. One is 24 hours and the other one is 12. The AM indicator only shows up on the 12 hour clock, but it would show 12:36am as 12:36am. On the 24 hour clock, it'll appear as 00:36 but no am/pm indicator.

At the end of the day, this wouldn't both me as I'm use to  24 hour clocks.