• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

Anna N

Anna N

Typos

1 hour ago, Smithy said:

I'll play!

Yes there are scallops. And yes those are dipping sauce bowls or perhaps pickle bowls as part of a Japanese meal.

Yes mangos from Israel. They smelled marvellously of mango. We’ve had them before and they were to die for.

Yes that is olive wood and it will serve as a plate if you will.

Yes the white plates are designed for Japanese dishes although not necessarily sushi. I like them because they have a design on them such that any deep fried food should drain.

I am not seeing anything cast-iron in front of the wood unless you mean that little two indentation wooden serving dish.

No the cooling rack has been here forever or just about forever. It is a Pampered Chef product and wonderful. Not that I'm a fan of many of their products.  Kerry has two more at home because she loves them that much.

I have had Kumatoes before and, yes, sometimes they have been a bit of a disappointment. 

The thing you think is a salad dressing dispenser is a rather stupid peppermill.  We have a wonderful magnum that works far better.

Hope I got all your questions answered if not fire away. 

Anna N

Anna N

1 hour ago, Smithy said:

I'll play!

Yes there are scallops. And yes those are dipping sauce bottles or perhaps pickle bowls as part of a Japanese meal.

Yes mangos from Israel. They smelled marvellously of mango. You've had them before and they were to die for.

Yes that is olive wood and it will serve as a plate if you will.

Yes the white plates are designed for Japanese dishes although not necessarily sushi. I like them because they have a design on them such that any deep fried food should drain.

I am not seeing anything cast-iron in front of the wood unless you mean that little two indentation wooden serving dish.

No the cooling rack has been here forever or just about forever. It is a pampered chef products and wonderful. Not that I'm a fan of many of their products.  Kerry has two more at home because she loves them that much.

I have had Kumatoes before and, yes, sometimes they have been a bit of a disappointment. 

The thing you think is a salad dressing dispenser is a rather stupid peppermill.  We have a wonderful magnum that works far better.

Hope I got all your questions answered if not fire away.