• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

Kerry Beal

Kerry Beal

54 minutes ago, FauxPas said:

@Kerry Beal would have picked off the evil carb-filled croutons anyway though, right? :ph34r:

Still, the lack of cheese and garlic is inexcusable.  :(

How is life at the hospital/clinic there these days? @Kerry Beal, do you take all the edibles in with you or do you have anything like the break room back at your home hospital, where you can make things on site? 

I need a few carbs to keep me going! And I really like croutons on a salad.

I tend to forget to take things for me to eat to work - and when I get stuck there - often get hangry. It's about 3 minutes to run home but I need to be able to escape to do so.

Kerry Beal

Kerry Beal

22 minutes ago, FauxPas said:

@Kerry Beal would have picked off the evil carb-filled croutons anyway though, right? :ph34r:

How is life at the hospital/clinic there these days? @Kerry Beal, do you take all the edibles in with you or do you have anything like the break room back at your home hospital, where you can make things on site? 

I tend to forget to take things for me to eat to work - and when I get stuck there - often get angry. It's about 3 minutes to run home but I need to be able to escape to do so.

Kerry Beal

Kerry Beal

21 minutes ago, FauxPas said:

I tend to forget to take things for me to eat to work - and when I get stuck there - often get hangry.