• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

Kerry Beal

Kerry Beal

3 minutes ago, curls said:

How did you like this one? Worth repeating? Any other suggestions for the North American style jenevers?

I found it a bit challenging - I went back and added more Apry to mine. Likely won't repeat. I think its the Maraschino that I don't care for. I pick up the same flavor I don't like in an Aviation.

We've sort of been picking a bottle of something from the bar - Anna goes to Kindred Cocktail and we opt for the first one for which we have ingredients. 

Kerry Beal

Kerry Beal

1 minute ago, curls said:

How did you like this one? Worth repeating? Any other suggestions for the North American style jenevers?

I found it a bit challenging - I went back and added more Apry to mine. Likely won't repeat. 

We've sort of been picking a bottle of something - Anna goes to Kindred Cocktail and we opt for the first one for which we have ingredients.