• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

Martin Fisher

Martin Fisher

13 minutes ago, paulraphael said:

I wonder if there's something else going on. I've never heard anyone describe this before.

I have an Instant Pot Mini, three Hawkins stainless steel pressure cookers (3 liter, 6 liter, and 10 liter), and two big All-American pressure cooker/canners.

Same effect in all of them.

Not as much an issue with old hard-boned stewing birds.

Martin Fisher

Martin Fisher

13 minutes ago, paulraphael said:

I wonder if there's something else going on. I've never heard anyone describe this before.

I have an Instant Pot Mini, three Hawkins stainless steel pressure cookers (3 liter, 6 liter, and 10 liter, and two big All-American pressure cooker/canners.

Not as much an issue with old hard-boned stewing birds.

Martin Fisher

Martin Fisher

12 minutes ago, paulraphael said:

I have an Instant Pot Mini, three Hawkins stainless steel pressure cookers (3 liter, 6 liter, and 10 liter, and two big All-American pressure cooker/canners.

Not an issue with old hard-boned stewing birds.

Martin Fisher

Martin Fisher

6 minutes ago, paulraphael said:

I have an Instant Pot Mini, three Hawkins pressure cookers (3 quart, 6 quart, and 10 quart, and two big All-American pressure cooker/canners.

Not an issue with old hard-boned stewing birds.