• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

lemniscate

lemniscate

I had to send back 2 of the Prime Day purchases for a strange reason, the product description was wrong.  ! ordered a hose fitting that was described and pictured as metal even on the package, but when it came it was plastic.   The other was a mug that said it was silicone (I bought it for camping/roadtrips) and when it arrived it was ceramic.  It was a nice mug, but wrong material.

Hopefully 2 of these issues does not make a trend.  I will say the new "drop off at Whole Foods" Amazon returns is painless and easy.

lemniscate

lemniscate

I had to send back 2 of the Prime Day purchases for a strange reason, the product description was wrong.  ! ordered a hose fitting that was described and pictured as metal even on the package, but when it came it was plastic.   The other was a mug that said is was silicone (I bought it for camping/roadtrips) and when it arrived it was ceramic.  It was a nice mug, but wrong.

Hopefully 2 of these issues does not make a trend.  I will say the new "drop off at Whole Foods" Amazon returns is painless and easy.

lemniscate

lemniscate

I had to send back 2 of the Prime Day purchases for a strange reason, the product description was wrong.  ! had a hose fitting that was described and pictured as metal even on the package, but when it came it was plastic.   The other was a mug that said is was silicone (I bought it for camping/roadtrips) and when it arrived it was ceramic.  It was a nice mug, but wrong.

lemniscate

lemniscate

I had to send back 2 of the Prime Day purchases for a strange reason, the product description was wrong.  ! was a fitting that was described and pictured as metal even on the package, but when it came it was plastic.   The other was a mug that said is was silicone (I bought it for camping/roadtrips) and when it arrived it was ceramic.  It was a nice mug, but wrong.