• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

blue_dolphin

blue_dolphin

I checked out the Prime Day kitchen listings over at the Wirecutter. 

Prices I see (US Prime Member) as of ~ 1PM PDT

Instant Pot Duo60 @ $58.99

Anova WiFi @ $69.99, Bluetooth is $74.99, Nano is not showing any Prime deal and is still priced @ $99.

Joule @ $130  Edit:  Now up to $150 

Vitamix 5200 @ $279.95

These prices seem to be shifting up and down over time.  In some cases, you don't see the "Prime Day" prices unless you are logged in as a prime member.

All seem like good prices but nothing I need so far.

I've got $10 to spend from using the Whole Foods app and may apply it to a cookbook, along with promo code PRIMEBOOKS18 to save $5.00 when you spend $20.00 or more on Books

blue_dolphin

blue_dolphin

I checked out the Prime Day kitchen listings over at the Wirecutter. 

Prices I see (US Prime Member) as of ~ 1PM PDT

Instant Pot Duo60 @ $58.99

Anova WiFi @ $69.99, Bluetooth is $74.99, Nano is not showing any Prime deal and is still priced @ $99.

Joule @ $130

Vitamix 5200 @ $279.95

These prices seem to be shifting up and down over time.  In some cases, you don't see the "Prime Day" prices unless you are logged in as a prime member.

All seem like good prices but nothing I need so far.

I've got $10 to spend from using the Whole Foods app and may apply it to a cookbook, along with promo code PRIMEBOOKS18 to save $5.00 when you spend $20.00 or more on Books