• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

Toliver

Toliver

4 hours ago, rotuts said:

they are probably not revealing much

just whipping up the frenzy

I also saw Nada

Im not a prime member BTW

I agree...they're just posting teases.

I expect their line of Amazon tech products (Echo, Fire tablets, Kindles, etc) will be marked down quite a bit.

I have an Amazon gift card that I received at Christmas that I've held back from use...saving it just for Prime Day.

Prime Day can be a crap shoot, though. You have to wade through a lot of bad oysters to find the pearls.

I suppose a lot of Prime members think of it as a challenge to find the good stuff.

I just hope Amazon's Prime deals won't be like Costco where the unit price is good except you have to buy 10 of them to get that price.¬¬

Edited to add:

"Dealmaster: 4th of July sales on various gadgets and gear are underway"

This article lists current deals with a lot of retailers (Best Buy, Walmart, Amazon, etc). You can find mention of many of Amazon's deals throughout the listings.

**If you're on a PC computer, type Control + F to get the "Find" function and type in Amazon in the interface that appears at the top of the web page. This will allow you to step through every mention of Amazon on the web page.

Toliver

Toliver

40 minutes ago, rotuts said:

they are probably not revealing much

just whipping up the frenzy

I also saw Nada

Im not a prime member BTW

I agree...they're just posting teases.

I expect their line of Amazon tech products (Echo, Fire tablets, Kindles, etc) will be marked down quite a bit.

I have an Amazon gift card that I received at Christmas that I've held back from use...saving it just for Prime Day.

Prime Day can be a crap shoot, though. You have to wade through a lot of bad oysters to find the pearls.

I suppose a lot of Prime members think of it as a challenge to find the good stuff.

I just hope Amazon's Prime deals won't be like Costco where the unit price is good except you have to buy 10 of them to get that price.¬¬