• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

Thanks for the Crepes

Thanks for the Crepes

31 minutes ago, Qwerty said:

I'm not sure of you all are aware but you're still doing it...

Yup, you stirred up quite the storm of interest again, didn't you? even evoking some pretty good poetry from @Katie Meadow about PB&J. :)

Get over it, please. 

My husband loved PB&J's. I didn''t even keep any of the ingredients in the house until he asked for them. I was flabbergasted, after having to eat too much ultra cheap food during my orphan experience. To this day I do not eat PB&J, bologna or hot dogs.

I made an exception for this thread to have a half of PBJ a while back, but did not post because I was sort of embarrassed about it. Now I'm not, so I'm going to admit it, and you know what? it wasn't bad. This was made with creamy off-brand Clover Valley peanut butter and Smucker's Concord Grape jelly on Nature's Own White Wheat bread. I might just have another one just to bug you, because I'm almost never up to poetry. xD

Thanks for the Crepes

Thanks for the Crepes

6 minutes ago, Qwerty said:

I'm not sure of you all are aware but you're still doing it...

Yup, you stirred up quite the storm of interest again, didn't you? even envoking some pretty good poetry from @Katie Meadow about PB&J. :)

Get over it, please. 

My husband loved PB&J's. I didn''t even keep any of the ingredients in the house until he asked for them. I was flabbergasted, after having to eat too much ultra cheap food during my orphan experience. To this day I do not eat PB&J, bologna or hot dogs.

I made an exception for this thread to have a half of PBJ a while back, but did not post because I was sort of embarrassed about it. Now I'm not, so I'm going to admit it, and you know what? it wasn't bad. This was made with creamy off-brand Clover Valley peanut butter and Smucker's Concord Grape jelly on Nature's Own White Wheat bread. I might just have another one just to bug you, because I'm almost never up to poetry. xD