• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

rotuts

rotuts

after getting my Bangers, my WineBuds at Tj's gave me a taste of this :

58cad78e0dddc_THswine.thumb.jpg.29326bafac94c03d51b0ce5a2716493e.jpg

its medium bodied  and seems like a match for some Italian-ish food .  $ 5.99    no chemical ( i.e. benzine ) flavors or oak.

pulled out a TurkeyRagu puck and its back in its mold  for a thaw so it will be this wine and

TurkeyRagu tonight.   as mentioned the TR is best removed from the VacBag while frozen as its a mess to get out of the bag if thawed.

leaned that the hard way.

PS   the bottle I opened above  just now needs some time to breathe .  the one I sampled from TJ's had been opened for

a few hours in their refrig.

rotuts

rotuts

after getting my Bangers, my WineBuds at Tj's gave me a taste of this :

58cad78e0dddc_THswine.thumb.jpg.29326bafac94c03d51b0ce5a2716493e.jpg

its medium bodied  and seems like a match for some Italian-ish food .  $ 5.99    no chemical ( i.e. benzine ) flavors or oak.

pulled out a TurkeyRagu puck and its back in its mold  for a thaw so it will be this wine and

TurkeyRagu tonight.   as mentioned the TR is best removed from the VacBag while frozen as its a mess to get out of the bag if thawed.

leaned that the hard way.