• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

KennethT

KennethT

9 hours ago, liamsaunt said:

It was a very long day getting here.  We had to get up at 3:30 AM to make our flight.  I don't know who gets the good times for non stop flights, but it's not Boston!  Every time we fly, the flight is somewhere between 6:30-8:00 AM.  It always takes me the entire next day to recover.  Once we got to St. Thomas, it was a quick taxi ride to the ferry to St. John.  We were accompanied by this brown booby on the boat over

We're headed to St. Lucia over Christmas.  Jetblue has 2 direct flights from New York, one at 8AM and the other at 11AM.  We booked the 11AM flight, a while ago, but just last week, they cancelled it and moved us to the 8AM flight!!!  We were trying to relax and take it easy on this trip.... oh well.

I hope you enjoy your stay. I can't wait to see what you make in a foreign kitchen.

KennethT

KennethT

9 hours ago, liamsaunt said:

It was a very long day getting here.  We had to get up at 3:30 AM to make our flight.  I don't know who gets the good times for non stop flights, but it's not Boston!  Every time we fly, the flight is somewhere between 6:30-8:00 AM.  It always takes me the entire next day to recover.  Once we got to St. Thomas, it was a quick taxi ride to the ferry to St. John.  We were accompanied by this brown booby on the boat over

We're headed to St. Lucia over Christmas.  Jetblue has 2 direct flights from New York, one at 8AM and the other at 11AM.  We booked the 11AM flight, a while ago, but just last week, they cancelled it and moved us to the 8AM flight!!!  We were trying to relax and take it easy on this trip.... oh well.