• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

natasha1270

natasha1270

here is a junkfood tip: a turn or two around in the microwave will enhance a plateful of tortilla chips. i think the same will apply to potato chips/crisps, too. in mine it only takes less than 15 seconds.

not too long to make them greasy but just enough to freshen or revive them and you would almost think they are freshly fried. so much better than straight out of the bag.

natasha1270

natasha1270

here is a junkfood tip: a turn or two around in the microwave will enhance a plateful of tortilla chips. i think the same will apply to potato chips/crisps, too.

not too long to make them greasy but just enough to freshen or revive them and you would almost think they are freshly fried. so much better than straight out of the bag.