• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

FrogPrincesse

FrogPrincesse

clarity

The cookies...

First I made the two-bite one-chip cookies (this was the day before the market). I doubled the recipes in Dorie's Cookies and the yield was 137 cookies. I had bought fancy OXO cookie scoops but even the small size was a bit too large, so I ended up scooping them with my OXO teaspoon. These I packaged in little bags of 6. They are good cookies but visually not super interesting, plus you have to explain that they contain a chocolate chip. So maybe not the easiest sell for a market.

Two-bite one-chip cookies

FrogPrincesse

FrogPrincesse

The cookies... I doubled the recipes in Dorie's Cookies.

First I made the two-bite one-chip cookies (this was the day before the market). The yield was 137 cookies. I had bought fancy OXO cookie scoops but even the small size was a bit too large, so I ended up scooping them with my OXO teaspoon. These I packaged in little bags of 6. They are good cookies but visually not super interesting, plus you have to explain that they contain a chocolate chip. So maybe not the easiest sell for a market.