• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

FrogPrincesse

FrogPrincesse

formatting

I've been in full production mode here, and am officially done with the preserves (cookies are next...). After the quince marmalade, I made...

Passion fruit and Valencia orange jam (recipe from Christine Ferber, more details here)

Orange & passion jam

Calamondin & Buddha's Hand marmalade (my own recipe, more details here)

Calamondin & Buddha's Hand marmalade

Green apple, Julian apple cider and vanilla jelly (recipe from Christine Ferber)

Apple cider and vanilla jelly

Christmas jelly with quince, lemon & orange peel, and cardamom (recipe from Christine Ferber)

Christmas jelly with quince, lemon & orange peel, and cardamom

(to be continued - I need to upload the remainder of the jam pictures)

I got pre-orders! I already sold 9 out of the approximately 50 jars of jam that I've made. I've calculated that I needed to sell about 20 to recover my expenses (good fruit is expensive!)

The market is on Friday.

FrogPrincesse

FrogPrincesse

I've been in full production mode here, and am officially done with the preserves (cookies are next...). After the quince marmalade, I made...

Passion fruit and Valencia orange jam (recipe from Christine Ferber, more details here)

Orange & passion jam

Calamondin & Buddha's Hand marmalade (my own recipe, more details here)

Calamondin & Buddha's Hand marmalade

Green apple, Julian apple cider and vanilla jelly (recipe from Christine Ferber)

Apple cider and vanilla jelly

Christmas jelly with quince, lemon & orange peel, and cardamom (recipe from Christine Ferber)

Christmas jelly with quince, lemon & orange peel, and cardamom

(to be continued - I need to upload the remainder of the jam pictures)

I got pre-orders! I already sold 9 out of the approximately 50 jars of jam that I've made. I've calculated that I needed to sell about 20 to recover my expenses (good fruit is expensive!)

The market is on Friday.