• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

FrogPrincesse

FrogPrincesse

Typo

1 hour ago, pastrygirl said:

Tent weights are very important!  Hopefully whomever you're borrowing the tent from will already have something, you want a good 20+# on each leg.  I use concrete blocks and bungee cords.

I will have kids helping me with the booth, so that should do the trick! (Or I can always use my purse, I am sure it's at least 20 pounds). :D

Seriously, the area where they hold the market is very protected and wind isn't a big concern. I will think of a plan in case it is that day; better safe than sorry! 

FrogPrincesse

FrogPrincesse

1 hour ago, pastrygirl said:

Tent weights are very important!  Hopefully whomever you're borrowing the tent from will already have something, you want a good 20+# on each leg.  I use concrete blocks and bungee cords.

I will have kids helping me with the booth, so that should do the trick! (Or I can alway use my purse, I am sure it's at least 20 pounds). :D

Seriously, the area where they hold the market is very protected and wind isn't a big concern. I will think of a plan in case it is that day; better safe than sorry!