• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

CacaoC

CacaoC

edited pictures because not yet familar with the new forum format...

Thank you martin0642 for taking the time to write down all the steps, I can't wait to try this on my next day off.

My next challenge is to find a 100% coconut milk that doesn't have any added additives. Those organic brands are the best ones that I could find ( I'm in Canada), but unfortunately have guar gum added:

Cocomilk.png

Cocomilk2.png.jpeg

After doing a small research on the Biona Organic brand (which I've never seen before around here), I found it on Amazon.ca for 3.67$ per can with 20.00$ shipping fees! O.o  It seem that the Aroy-D coconut milk brand that I've seen before doesn't have anything added, I hope to be able to find it in larger supermarkets.

CacaoC

CacaoC

edited pictures because not familar with the new forum format...

Thank you martin0642 for taking the time to write down all the steps, I can't wait to try this on my next day off.

My next challenge is to find a 100% coconut milk that doesn't have any added additives. Those organic brands are the best ones that I could find ( I'm in Canada), but unfortunately have guar gum added:

After doing a small research on the Biona Organic brand (which I've never seen before around here), I found it on Amazon.ca for 3.67$ per can with 20.00$ shipping fees! O.o  It seem that the Aroy-D coconut milk brand that I've seen before doesn't have anything added, I hope to be able to find it in larger supermarkets.

Cocomilk.png

Cocomilk2.png.jpeg

CacaoC

CacaoC

edited because not familar with the new forum format...

Cocomilk.png

Cocomilk2.png.jpeg

Cocomilk.png

Cocomilk2.png.jpeg

Cocomilk.png

Cocomilk2.png.jpeg

CacaoC

CacaoC

Cocomilk.png

Cocomilk2.png.jpeg

Cocomilk.png

Cocomilk2.png.jpeg

Cocomilk.png

Cocomilk2.png.jpeg