• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

Barrytm

Barrytm

Jasons,    incredible post,  I can only guess how long that took, thanks for all the work.   I did a tiny version many years ago,  not worth linking to,  but I also did a small spreadsheet at the time to try to give a cross reference so that if you were using a recipe that was designed for a  Wolf combi which calls for Convection Humid, you can determine what setting to use on a Gaggeneau  ( Convection plus 30% humidity)  combi cooking modes chart

Barrytm

Barrytm

Jasons,    incredible post,  I can only guess how long that took, thanks for all the work.   I did a tiny version many years ago,  not worth linking to,  but I also did a small spreadsheet at the time to try to give a cross reference so that if you were using a recipe that was designed for a  Wolf combi which calls for Convection Humid, you can determine what setting to use on a Gagganeau  ( Convection plus 30% humidity)  combi cooking modes chart