• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

PatrickT

PatrickT

Baked this Guinness Asiago loaf with Rosemary, Thyme and Sage - absolutely delicious. I love how the little shreds of Asiago turn golden in the toaster. 😃 I ad libbed off this recipe, using an 80/20 mix of bread flour and Khorasan flour and subbing all of the water with Guinness. This one is definitely going on my regular baking rotation. Give it a try!

IMG_7492.jpeg

IMG_7493.jpeg

IMG_7491.jpeg

PatrickT

PatrickT

Baked this Guinness Asiago loaf with Rosemary, Thyme and Sage - absolutely delicious. I love how the little shreds of Asiago turn golden in the toaster. 😃 I ad libbed off this recipe, using an 80/20 mix of bread flour and Khorasan flour and subbing all of the water with Guinness. This one is definitely going on my regular baking rotation. Give it a try!

I’m

IMG_7492.jpeg

IMG_7493.jpeg

IMG_7491.jpeg

PatrickT

PatrickT

Baked this Guinness Asiago loaf with Rosemary, Thyme and Sage - absolutely delicious. I love how the little shreds of Asiago turn golden in the toaster. 😃 I ad libbed off this recipe, using an 80/20 mix of bread flour and Khorasan flour and subbing Guinness for all of the water. This one is definitely going on my regular baking rotation. Give it a try!

IMG_7491.jpeg

IMG_7492.jpeg

IMG_7493.jpeg