• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

PatrickT

PatrickT

15 minutes ago, Maison Rustique said:

Oh, my! That looks and sounds wonderful. I might have to buy that book just for this recipe! 

Thank you - and you would not regret it! He’s included not only an amazing collection of recipes, but a wealth of sourdough knowledge and techniques, as well - all gorgeously illustrated. Highly recommend. If you find that you like the cookbook, become a member of his website, as well. He has a very active Discord channel that’s open to anyone who becomes a member. People share their bakes there, ask questions of Maurizio and each other, and there is a special section just for sharing cookbook questions. He sends out a weekly email as well, with more recipes and tips. Really awesome - and he is just the nicest guy you would ever want to meet. 😃 His website is here. Let me know if you have any questions about it.

https://www.theperfectloaf.com

PatrickT

PatrickT

2 minutes ago, Maison Rustique said:

Oh, my! That looks and sounds wonderful. I might have to buy that book just for this recipe! 

Thank you - and you would not regret it! He’s included not only an amazing collection of recipes, but a wealth of sourdough knowledge and techniques, as well - all gorgeously illustrated. Highly recommend. If you find that you like the cookbook, become a member of his website, as well. He has a very active Discord channel that’s open to anyone who becomes a member. People share their bakes there, ask questions of Maurizio and each other, and there is a special section just for sharing cookbook questions. He sends out a weekly email as well, with more recipes and tips. Really awesome - and he is just the nicest guy you would ever want to meet. 😃 His website is here. Let me know if you have any questions about it. https://www.theperfectloaf.com