• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

lindag

lindag

I caved and bought the Challenger!  It's not that bad to lift though I do one piece at a time.

Now I have my work cut out to learn to make some beautiful baguettes.  My first attempt will be later this week.  Still working on my sourdough starter.

(Image is from the Challenger website - https://challengerbreadware.comCH_Pan_Home_900x1200-21.jpeg

lindag

lindag

I caved and bought the Challenger!  It's not that bad to lift though I do one piece at a time.

Now I have my work cut out to learn to make some beautiful baguettes.  My first attempt will be later this week.  Still working on my sourdough starter.

CH_Pan_Home_900x1200-21.jpeg

lindag

lindag