• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

Bhukhhad

Bhukhhad

Ok so here are the rest of the pictures for my veggies right now: 

More Opo

Zuchhini

Amaranth

Fennel

Butternut Squash

Lemon Cucumber (its delicious) 

Oregano

and Mint

Thanks for being interested. All of you. :)

i have overdone the fennel planting this year and it is attracting honey bees. They start so early in the morning I can barely work on the weeding. And as I got bitten twice this summer I am wary of the bees now. But the fennel has come into seed and my favorite little birds come to eat it. I dont have the heart to cut it away now. 

Bhukhhad

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Bhukhhad

Bhukhhad

Ok so here are the rest of the pictures for my veggies right now: 

More Opo

Zuchhini

Amaranth

Fennel

Butternut Squash

Lemon Cucumber (its delicious) 

Oregano

and Mint

Thanks for being interested. All of you. :)

i have overdone the fennel planting this year and it is attracting honey bees. They start so early in the morning I can barely work on the weeding. And as I got bitten twice this summer I am wary of the bees now. But the fennel has come into feed and my favorite little birds come to eat it. I dont have the heart to cut it away now. 

Bhukhhad

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg