• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

curls

curls

added link to Bosch mixer

I don't have any of the items I mentioned but they are in my dream chocolate space along with a cooling tunnel and a walk in cooler to store chocolates.

You may also want to consider a spray booth area if you airbrush colored cocoa butters.

Do you use a mixer for making marshmallows and nougats? I have an old KitchenAid and live it but would consider the Bosch mixer (http://pleasanthillgrain.com/bosch-mixer-universal-plus?_vsrefdom=gpshop&gclid=CLjNqJT8kcsCFQouHwodLBcJLA) if I needed a new one. I think @tikidoc has the Bosch, along with a few other eGulleters.

curls

curls

I don't have any of the items I mentioned but they are in my dream chocolate space along with a cooling tunnel and a walk in cooler to store chocolates.

You may also want to consider a spray booth area if you airbrush colored cocoa butters.

Do you use a mixer for making marshmallows and nougats? I have an old KitchenAid and live it but would consider the Bosch mixer if I needed a new one. I think @tikidoc has the Bosch, along with a few other eGulleters.