• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Hi from Naples, FL

Bentley

I came here in my quest to learn more about chocolate.  I am taking the Ecole Chocolat course in a few weeks as well.  I'm not a chef, but everything I do in the kitchen seems to focus around sweets.  I've recently mastered the macaron, so now it's on to chocolate.  I'm an entrepreneur and investor by trade.  I am interested in partnering with a talented chocolatier to create a new brand of artisan chocolates and confections.  

Edited by Bentley (log)

Welcome Bentley. You might be interested to have a look at the Starting a Chocolate Business thread started here by Bill Brown who opened William Dean Chocolates in Florida and has made quite a success of his business. We on eG like to think we helped make that possible!

I shall watch for you on Ecole Chocolat - I'm the shelf life tutor.

• Like 1