• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

FeChef

FeChef

I buy pork chops on sale a lot and bought too much and wanted to get rid of them so i seared them on both sides and threw them into the PC along with some pork stock and whole dried chiles (new mexico and california) for 35 minutes. Pulled the chops and pureed everthing else in the pot. Hand pulled the chops and put them into the pureed chile sauce and ended up being one of the best pork taco's ive made to date. These pork chops were basicly pork loin with the bone still on. I believe they are calling it pork ribeye nowadays.xD

FeChef

FeChef

I buy pork chops on sale a lot and bought too much and wanted to get rid of them so i seared them on both sides and threw them into the PC along with some pork stock and whole dried chiles (new mexico and california) for 35 minutes. Pulled the chops and pureed everthing else in the pot. Hand pulled the chops and put them into the pureed chile sauce and ended up being one of the best pork taco's ive made to date. These pork chips were basicly pork loin with the bone still on. I believe they are calling it pork ribeye nowadays.xD