• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Need Red Bank, NJ help

bhoward

I am totally convinced! My party will be there Jan. 15th at 7:00 and I am looking forward to it after reading all the recent posts in this thread and others. Thanks everyone for your help.

Many speak of my drinking but few think of my thirst.

Man a guess im to late. I just read this post saying you would be in today. How many people were in your party? I wish i would have known i could have come out and said hello. Sorry about that. I hope everything was to your liking.

• 3 weeks later...

Sorry for the long delay. Four of us did dine at Restaurant Nicholas on Jan. 15th and had the Mid Winter Tasting Menu. We tried everything offered and there wasn't a bad dish in the bunch. The food and wine and service were all A+. I will not give a detailed review as a recent one has been posted on this board. I cannot recommend this restaurant enough to anyone who is going to be in the area. By the way, we ate at Gramercy Tavern in the City the next night and, while certainly different from Nicholas, it was no more enjoyable. Thanks to everyone for the tip! Oh well, just one short comment: the three dining with me were not big cheese eaters until we were served the cheese course at Restaurant Nicholas. Fabulous!

Many speak of my drinking but few think of my thirst.