• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

Smithy

Smithy

Fixed broken link

On 10/26/2014 at 1:26 PM, chefmd said:

Can we start with the basics please?  Are we talking about SodaStream or Isi siphon?  How many chargers if Isi?  I see Methode Rotuts mentioned in several threads, such as Falling Back on Island Times.  Can't wait to try it!

I'm pretty sure Methode Rotuts uses a PureFizz. This post seems to be where it all starts, in the PureFizz vs SodaStream: your take? topic. 🙂

Smithy

Smithy

Can we start with the basics please?  Are we talking about SodaStream or Isi siphon?  How many chargers if Isi?  I see Methode Rotuts mentioned in several threads, such as Falling Back on Island Times.  Can't wait to try it!

I'm pretty sure Methode Rotuts uses a PureFizz. This post seems to be where it all starts, in the PureFizz vs SodaStream: your take? topic. :-)