• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

jimb0

jimb0

New coffee order. We've been centralizing around this ethiopian. Not my all-time favourite, but a good coffee nonetheless. I regret not getting more of the Kenyan I got last time as it was phenomenal, full of red fruits. 

I haven't tried any black honey processed beans, yet; roasted yesterday and will probably try tomorrow. I like buying from this company because they're dedicated to buying ethically sourced beans. Not quite to the point where I'm buying large bags of beans, but I see it coming; I think next month I'm going to start offering coffee (at cost, since it's not really legal to run a business roasting coffee from home) to the neighbourhood, at least during the pandemic.

image_from_ios.thumb.jpg.f8bcf79aa3f59596be947c5a9034a1a2.jpg

jimb0

jimb0

New coffee order. We've been centralizing around this ethiopian. Not my all-time favourite, but a good coffee nonetheless. I regret not getting more of the Kenyan I got last time as it was phenomenal, full of red fruits. 

I haven't tried any black honey processed beans, yet; roasted yesterday and will probably try tomorrow.

image_from_ios.thumb.jpg.f8bcf79aa3f59596be947c5a9034a1a2.jpg