• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

suzilightning

suzilightning

3 hours ago, Smithy said:

\

This latest batch is some of our road food, hence the overly harsh light as we'd stopped at a picnic area. This is a nice version, and I'll try it again with some sweet onion. The old, strong onion I used really does detract from the overall balance. 

20180423_144707.jpg

I guess y'all can see where we stand on celery. :P

I identify with you..... loved celery when I was younger but by my late 20's it gave me problems so now it is no longer in my life.......I miss you green crunchy stuff.............

suzilightning

suzilightning

3 hours ago, Smithy said:

This latest batch is some of our road food, hence the overly harsh light as we'd stopped at a picnic area. This is a nice version, and I'll try it again with some sweet onion. The old, strong onion I used really does detract from the overall balance. 

20180423_144707.jpg

I guess y'all can see where we stand on celery. :P

I identify with you..... loved celery when I was younger but by my late 20's it gave me problems .......