• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

rustwood

rustwood

I am almost ashamed to post this after @jmacnaughtan's fantastic looking cheeses, but while I was waiting for my tire installation at Costco I discovered my store is now stocking Sartori Raspberry BellaVitano for $7 or $8 a pound.  I think I paid about twice that last time I purchased it.  They have had the merlot variety for some time and it is good, but I greatly prefer this one.  As is often the case, I ended up in a line of huge carts full of food while checking out with one item.  I almost always get a comment or a look from the person checking me out when I have just one small item.

rustwood

rustwood

I am almost ashamed to post this after @jmacnaughtan's fantastic looking cheeses, but while I was waiting for my tire installation at Costco I discovered my store is now stocking Sartori Raspberry BellaVitano for $7 or $8 a pound.  I think I paid about twice that last time I purchased it.  They have had the merlot variety for some time and it is good, but I greatly prefer this one.  As is often the case, I ended up in a line of huge carts full of food checking out one item.  I almost always get a comment or a look from the person checking me out when I have just one small item.