• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Fra'Mani Turkey Meatloaf

mache

Here in the San Francisco Bay area, Costco carries a line of prepared foods from Paul Bertolli's Fra'mani. Bertolli was the chef at Chez Panisse in Berkeley, CA and more recently at Oliveto in Oakland, CA. All Fra'mani's products are very good but the Savory Turkey Meatloaf is outstanding - very moist and flavorful. However, it is not inexpensive. Can anyone propose a recipe that comes close to reproducing this Turkey Meatloaf?

-- Mache

where is that at costco? fridge or freezer? I love their salami, would not mind having a quick but tasty dish in reserve if pressed for time. Not a product I would have expected from them, but I'm sure it's good.

"And don't forget music - music in the kitchen is an essential ingredient!"

- Thomas Keller

Diablo Kitchen, my food blog

The Fra'Mani Savory Turkey Meatloaf is in the refrigerated prepared foods section. I do not know if it's nationwide or just the San Francisco area. The Costco that I go to (Redwood City) has a number of Fra'mani products.

-- Mache