• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

Chocolot

Chocolot

too fast fingers

2 hours ago, RuthWells said:

Thanks, Ruth.  Do you worry about headroom and condensation with the Snapware?

I have several sizes. another thing we have been doing, is placing the cupped chocolates on a thin cardboard and then in a ziplock bag. We layer 3-4 bags in one large snapware. That way, we can pull out just one bag of what we need rather than the whole tub. If I have headroom, I wad up parchment paper to take up the space. On condensation, we are fortunate to live in a very dry climate at 5000 ft. I still wait until the container is at room temp before opening, but have been known to just open right from the freezer in an emergency. have not had a problem with sugar bloom.

Chocolot

Chocolot

2 hours ago, RuthWells said:

Thanks, Ruth.  Do you worry about headroom and condensation with the Snapware?

I have several sizes. another thing we have been doing, is placing the cupped chocolates on a thin cardboard and then in a ziplock bag. We layer 3-4 bags in one large snapware. That way, we can pull out just one bag of what we need rather than the whole tub. If I have headroom, I wad up parchment paper to take up the space.